The MPA (Manchaug Pond Association) and its newly formed Foundation (Manchaug Pond Foundation) are the only organizations dedicated exclusively to the preservation of Manchaug Pond.
Staffed 100% by volunteers like yourself and operating on the grassroots level, Manchaug Pond needs you! Our efforts and activities range from advocacy and education, roadside and ramp cleanups, water quality monitoring & testing, weeds surveys and invasive cleanups, fundraising, grant writing and management, community outreach and more.
There are many ways you can get involved with the MPA and MPF:
- Become a MEMBER!
- Make a DONATION
- ADVERTISE in our newsletter
- Participate in a FUNDRAISER
- Head-up or join a TEAM
- Be a VOLUNTEER!
- Join a Committee or Team
- Help out at FUNdrai$ing events
- Research and/or write GRANTS
- Help with Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Website, Newsletter